Crispy fresh broccoli, carrots, celery and cucumber go for a festive toss with pasta, creamy salad dressing and a happy sprinkling of dill to make a delightful, chilled summer salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
In a large bowl, mix dressing, dill weed and ground black pepper. Mix in macaroni, tuna, broccoli, celery and cucumber until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.