This inspired loaf of tomato and nutty Asiago emerges from your bread machine with healthy touches like amaranth flour and a little olive oil.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup amaranth flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
Place all ingredients into bread machine in order given.
Bake according to bread machine directions for regular bake.