This fool-proof, no-cook fudge is incredibly easy and delicious. I make it with my Sunday School class, which is how it got its name.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- salt to taste
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package red and green sprinkles (jimmies)
Blend confectioners sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, melted chocolate, and salt together with an electric mixer until smooth. (You can also put all the ingredients together in a heavy plastic bag, and squish with your hands until well combined.)
Press into a 8 x 5.25 x 1 1/2 foil pan. Top with red and green sprinkles. Let harden before eating.