A banana and carrot juice are the secret ingredients in this amazing recipe. These flapjacks are bursting with flavor!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups Arrowhead Mills® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Hain Pure Foods® Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 fluid ounces Hain Pure Foods® Carrot Juice
- 2 tablespoons Hain Pure Foods® Canola Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
In small bowl, combine carrot juice, oil, egg and banana. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup mixture onto preheated 400 degrees F nonstick-coated electric skillet. Turn when bubbles form on surface. Cook until lightly browned.