The whole family will love this easy to make breakfast pizza! You may vary the selection of vegetables to suit your taste. Possibilities are endless!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 ounces ground pork sausage
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain off grease and add eggs. Cook eggs and sausage together until eggs are set.
Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread crust with ricotta cheese leaving the outer edge of the crust bare. Spread the egg and sausage mixture over the ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with onion, tomato, red pepper and green pepper. Top with mozzarella.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese and edges of crust are golden brown.