This snack mix is the perfect munchie to make ahead and take along for tailgating before the big game.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 (11.5 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 2 cups wheat squares cereal
- 2 cups rice squares cereal
- 2 cups corn squares cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels, such as twists or rings
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, Season-All®,and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and gently stir until evenly coated.
Spread mixture evenly onto two 15x10-inch jelly roll pans. Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.