Delicious and slightly sweet dip to serve with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh veggies.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend. Taste and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.