Sweet peas with a tangy dressing. Quite a refreshing salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 cups blanched green peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- ground black pepper to taste
Gently pat peas with a paper towel to absorb any excess moisture. Place peas in a large bowl.
In small bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, mustard and 3 tablespoons dill weed. Add to peas and toss to coat. Sprinkle remaining dill over top. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.