Sweet potato wedges are lightly spiced, and baked until golden brown.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Drizzle a medium baking sheet with the vegetable oil.
In a large, resealable plastic bag, mix flour, paprika, mustard powder, salt, and pepper. Place sweet potato wedges in the bag, and toss to coat.
Arrange coated sweet potato wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned and crisp.