A delicious dip to serve at any party!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granular
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- olive oil-flavored cooking spray
Spray non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray. Saute red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside. In food processor, add all ingredients including red peppers. Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth. Refrigerate until serving time.
©2002 McNeil-PPC, Inc. SPLENDA and the SPLENDA logo are trademarks of McNeil-PPC, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This content is intended for USA audiences only.