Asian flavorings, crisp veggies, and noodles come together perfectly in this fabulous chilled salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) box DeBoles® Spaghetti or Angel Hair, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon Hain Pure Foods® Garlic Oil
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Hain Pure Foods® White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Westbrae® Mellow Brown Rice Miso
- 3 tablespoons Hain Pure Foods® Organic Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Arrowhead Mills® Creamy Peanut Butter
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain off all excess water and place in large bowl. Toss with Garlic Oil. Add sliced vegetables.
In smaller bowl, blend vinegar, miso, sugar and peanut butter. Pour over pasta and vegetables and toss until well coated. Chill before serving.