A great mix of heat and sweet! Chicken skewers marinated and grilled to tender, juicy perfection. Enjoy with a peanut sauce, honey, or even plain!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, teriyaki sauce, vinegar and curry paste. Coat chicken with the sauce, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 1/2 hours.
Preheat a grill or broiler for high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and thread onto skewers. Discard remaining marinade.
Grill or broil chicken for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.