Green salsa is the secret, spicy ingredient in this family pleasing meat loaf.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2/3 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 cup Salsa Verde flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, mix ground beef, eggs, onion, barbeque sauce, green bell pepper, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, Salsa Verde flavored tortilla chips and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into a loaf and place in an 11x7 inch baking pan.
Bake in the preheated oven 75 to 90 minutes, or until center of the loaf is no longer pink.