This is an easy recipe using boneless country-style pork ribs. Just throw it together in the morning, and you're set! I like to serve this with baked beans, corn, and garlic bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into rings
In a bowl, mix the ketchup, chili sauce, water, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Dijon mustard, chili powder, garlic powder, celery seed, black pepper, and brown sugar.
Place the pork ribs in a slow cooker, and layer with onion and red bell pepper. Pour sauce into the slow cooker.
Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.