Stir-frying is a fun, easy way to enjoy Asian-style cooking at home. Broccolini and chicken are the highlights of this delicious dish that's exotic enough to excite and simple enough to please everyone.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 bunch Mann's Broccolini®, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and cut into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 2/3 cup sweet & spicy stir fry seasonings
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, drained
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir fry until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add Mann's Broccolini, red onion and water chestnuts; stir fry for 5 minutes. Add sweet & spicy stir fry seasonings and pineapple chunks; heat through and serve.