Baked beans, tomato soup and diced tomatoes with green chiles are the unique ingredients in this ground beef slow-cooker chili.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is brown. Stir in chili seasoning and water.
Pour beef mixture into a slow cooker and stir in tomato paste, chili beans, baked beans, tomato soup and diced tomatoes with green chiles. Cook on low 2 hours.