This is a classic, but easy Greek salad with a simple, simple dressing. Chop and dice all the veggies - bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, and olives. Then whip up the vinegar and oil dressing. Toss one with the other, and add crumbled feta c
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 4 large black olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
In a large bowl, combine the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and olives.
Whisk together the oil and vinegar. Before serving add the oil and vinegar, feta cheese and salt. Toss together and serve.