This is a scrumptious taco dip. When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out so delicious! Serve with baked tortilla chips for dipping.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, drained
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread this mixture in a 9-inch (or a little larger) round serving dish. Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and black olives.