Black and kidney beans are combined with ground beef and whole kernel corn in this tomato juice based soup with taco seasoning mix.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 46 ounces tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (1 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
In a large stock pot brown ground beef. Drain grease and add tomato vegetable juice, tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn and taco seasoning. Heat through and serve.