Ground beef and onions sauteed with a packet of taco seasoning mix are combined in this stew with canned tomatoes, whole kernel corn and ranch-style baked beans.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
In a large pot over medium high heat, combine the ground beef and onion and saute for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain excess fat.
Next, stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes and green chile peppers, tomatoes and taco seasoning. Mix well, reduce heat to medium and allow to heat through, about 15 minutes.