A quick easy beef and noodle casserole to whip up in minutes any night of the week!! A old family favorite!!!!!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the noodles, and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain, and return to the pot.
Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Stir in the tomato sauce, corn and olives. Season with chili powder. Stir the beef mixture in with the noodles. Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted.