Chopped artichoke hearts mingle with garlic, lemon juice, walnuts, cilantro, cayenne, and Parmesan. It's great on rotelle pasta or as an appetizer on mini toasts.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 medium garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichokes, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Place the cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, walnuts, canola oil, olive oil, and salt into a food processor. Pulse until smooth, then pour into a large bowl. Gently stir in chopped artichokes and Parmesan cheese.