This easy recipe, courtesy of Cook's Ham, is a great way to spice up the usual ham dinner. Horseradish and chili sauce are mellowed slightly by apricot preserves before being basted onto the ham in its final roasting time.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat gently.
Brush glaze on your Cook's ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve.