Catalina French dressing gives a delightful tangy sweetness to a luscious salad of tuna and shrimp tossed with pasta and onion, green pepper, celery and garlic salt.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons Catalina salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Toss together pasta, tuna, shrimp, onions, green pepper, celery, garlic salt, salad dressing, and relish. Add enough mayonnaise to thin out dressing, if desired.