This tangy cheese ball is made with cream cheese, sharp Cheddar cheese, dill pickle juice and Italian-style salad dressing mix. It's rolled in chopped pecans and then chilled. Serve it with your favorite crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 10 ounces pecans, chopped
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, pickle juice and salad dressing mix. Blend well, mixing by hand.
Shape into a ball and roll in pecans. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.