Sweetened only with cranberry juice and orange marmalade, this tart ruby loaf peppered with dried cranberries looks beautiful on your dinner table.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Place all ingredients (except cranberries) in the bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions. If using the delayed time cycle, place dried cranberries away from water. Press start.
If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the cranberries at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.