This recipe comes to us courtesy of Chef Glenn Terrell of Jimmy Lu's in Dallas, Texas. Raspberry and apricot jam are blended with mustard and horseradish, then seasoned with salt, pepper, and chives to perfectly complement the flavor of Cook's Ham.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 dash whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper to taste
Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
To prepare glaze, combine all remaining ingredients in bowl. Mix well and set aside.
Brush glaze on your Cook's ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve.