A tangy potato salad using Italian dressing and fresh dill. I love this even though I am not a fan of potato salads. Can be made using all low-fat or fat-free products. Just as good.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mayonnaise, green onions, dill, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper. When the potatoes are cooled, stir into the bowl until coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours to blend flavors before serving.
Potato Salad Tips