Tender pork chops are topped with a colorful and flavorful mixture of peppers and seasonings.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 banana pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in the banana pepper, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, and onion. Sprinkle with vinegar, lemon juice, and lime juice, and season with Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
Arrange the pork chops on top of the vegetables, and sprinkle with paprika. Cover skillet with a tight fitting lid, and cook chops 25 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Serve topped with the vegetables.