Tarragon cream sauce graces this chicken and spaghetti casserole, topped with a scattering of Parmesan.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the soup, half-and-half, tarragon and pepper. Stir in the spaghetti and the chicken. Transfer all to an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.