An aromatic tarragon marinade really livens up already flavorful tuna steaks.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tuna steaks
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, tarragon vinegar, dried tarragon and pepper. Place tuna steaks into the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
Grill tuna steaks 8 to 10 minutes per side, until the tuna flakes easily and is opaque in the center.