This rich and zesty dip for tortilla chips can be made in a jiffy when the munchies strike. This is a free sample recipe of our Quick-Smart™ premium recipe collection. Taste of Home's Fast Family Favorites features 330 mouth-watering recipes most
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives (optional)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Baked tortilla chips
Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (calculated without olives and tortilla chips) equals 189 calories, 502 mg sodium, 35 mg cholesterol, 5 gm carbohydrate, 12 gm protein, 14 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 meat, 1/2 starch.© 2002 Reiman Media Group, Inc.