This great summer salad uses bottled dressing, but poultry seasoning and dried oregano are sprinkled in to give it a really interesting flavor. It works nicely with the romaine, green onion, cucumber, celery, and grated carrot salad combo.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch-style salad dressing
In a large salad bowl, combine the Romaine, cheese, green onion, cucumber, carrot, oregano, poultry seasoning and celery. Add enough salad dressing to coat, toss and serve.