A casserole of ground beef, creamy soup and onion topped with tater tots.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- salt to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Crumble beef and salt into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add chopped onion; sprinkle oats on top. In a small bowl, combine the soup and milk and pour mixture over meat mixture. Top all with tater tots, placing them close together.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.