Gorton's Tenders make this pasta bake a complete meal that's incredibly delicious and satisfying. The family will keep asking for more!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 Original Batter or Extra Crunchy Tenders
- 1 (7 ounce) package macaroni shells
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese spread
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken or cream of shrimp soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (2 ounce) jar sliced pimento (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas
Cook macaroni as directed on package. In a 12 inch skillet, saute onion and celery until soft. Add cooked pasta, cheese (cubed), Tenders (frozen), soup, milk, pimento, and peas.
Mix ingredients, cover and cook over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until Tenders are done.