A rub for all meats, but we use mainly ribs in Tennessee. Brown sugar, ground peppers and spices are blended to bring out the full flavor of whatever you decide to toss on the grill!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, ground black pepper, paprika, chile powder, ground white pepper, crushed red pepper, salt and garlic powder. Rub meat vigorously and wrap in foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight, before grilling with barbeque sauce.