Soy sauce and garlic seasoned with Asian spices for chicken or beef.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, green onions, ginger, sugar and pepper. Add the vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Marinate meat in this mixture for several hours before grilling outdoors.