A wonderful Japanese dish that's delicious and low fat!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package Gorton's® Grilled Fillets (any flavor)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large Spanish onions
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup strong hot chicken bouillon
- 3 cups raw spinach leaves
Cook rice according to the directions on the package.
Slice onions, mushrooms, and celery thinly. Cut scallions in 1 1/2 inch lengths. Drain bamboo shoots, wash and dry spinach and discard stems.
Heat oil in wok or an electric skillet. Stir fry all vegetables except spinach for 3 minutes. Add water, soy sauce bouillon and Grilled Fillets. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add spinach leaves and cook for 3 more minutes.
Cut fillets into bite sized pieces, place vegetables and fish on rice and serve.