This vegetable salad is made with grilled corn for a fresh summertime treat. The Tex-Mex spicing from cumin and chipotle chiles accents but does not overwhelm the summer vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 ears fresh or frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Salt
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Grill corn. Cut kernels off ears.
Combine olive oil, vinegar and seasonings in large bowl. Mix well. Add vegetables; toss with dressing to coat.
Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or overnight. Toss before serving.