This lasagna dish has the right amount of flair to make your next party a glowing success
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (40 ounce) box Stouffer's® frozen Family Style Favorites Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
REMOVE and discard plastic wrap and label from lasagna; remove aluminum lid.
LAYER beans, corn, jalapeno peppers and olives over top of lasagna. Replace aluminum lid, bending slightly to elevate from lasagna.
BAKE lasagna on baking sheet, on middle oven rack in preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 55 minutes.
REMOVE lid carefully and sprinkle with green onion and cilantro; Bake an additional 5 -10 minutes. Let stand 15 - 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
ARRANGE lettuce on serving plates. Place lasagna on top of lettuce. Serve with toppings.