This snack mix gives a new twist to an old favorite with the addition of Southwest flavors.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups small pretzels (twists)
- 1 1/2 cups corn chips
- 1 1/2 cups oyster crackers
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Pour mixture over pretzel mixture; toss to coat. Place on ungreased 15x10-inch shallow baking pan.
Bake 25 minutes or until peanuts are golden brown, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely. Mixture becomes crisp as it cools.
Note: Recipe can be easily doubled, using 2 baking sheets.