This is a great spicy recipe for shark and shrimp. You can probably get non-seafood eaters to enjoy this! I did!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound shark steaks, cut into chunks
- 1 pound frozen medium shrimp
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles, cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in the shark, shrimp, and tomatoes with green chiles. Cover, and cook 15 minutes, or until shark is easily flaked with a fork.
Serve the shark mixture over the cooked egg noodles. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and season with pepper.