Chicken is tossed with rice noodles and snow peas in this refreshing stir-fry. Fresh diced chilies add extra spice to the dish. You may also substitute chicken with tofu.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3 cups chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into cubes
- 9 ounces Asian style noodles
- 1 1/2 cups Mann's Fancy Snow Peas
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Set aside 1/4 of marinade in another bowl. Add chicken to the remaining marinade and marinate 30 minutes (this may be done the night before). Remove chicken from marinade. In a large saute pan or wok, cook chicken for 6-10 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Throw out remaining marinade. Set cooked chicken aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Add Mann's Fancy Snow Peas for the last 3 minutes of cooking noodles. Rinse noodles and Mann's Fancy Snow Peas with cold water; drain. Place in large bowl; add cooked chicken and marinade which was set aside. Toss gently to coat. Add cilantro; toss to coat.