Very tasty meatballs full of spice and sauteed to perfection. I usually serve mine with spaghetti, but I've also served them with a BBQ sauce and rice on the side.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup crushed seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, croutons, sweet onion, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, red pepper flakes, and Cajun seasoning. Form the mixture by hand into meatballs.
Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the meatballs in the skillet, and cook, turning constantly, 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.