English muffins are layered with avocado, sprouts, tomato, Ranch dressing, sesame seeds and smoked Cheddar, then lightly broiled. Garnish each with a black olive, if desired.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Ranch-style salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to broil.
Place each muffin open-faced on a cookie sheet. Spread each half with mashed avocado; place halves close together. Distributing ingredients evenly, cover each half with sprouts, tomatoes, onion, dressing, sesame seeds and cheese.
Place under broiler for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.