My family and friends love this tantalizing juicy burger with just enough sweet taste to leave your mouth craving for more!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the grill for high heat.
In a saucepan, mix the Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, celery seed, Italian seasoning, and basil. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
In a large bowl, mix the sauce, ground beef, and onion. Form into burgers.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Season with salt and pepper.