Bake these for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-13 minutes for crispy cookies. ENJOY!!!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups butter flavored shortening
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Cream sugar into shortening. Add milk and vanilla beat until fluffy. Blend in egg. Then add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chips and nuts.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-13 minutes for crispy cookies. ENJOY!!!