These burgers are my own creation. The added grated raw potato makes these burgers juicy and moist. Don't forget.. add in the blue cheese! that's what makes the burger!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium potato, shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, potato, garlic, blue cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, eggs and bread crumbs. Form into 10 balls, and flatten into patties.
Grill for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.