Chili beans, butter beans, and pork and beans are all baked along with frankfurters, onion, a little brown sugar, oregano and vinegar.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound beef frankfurters, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the frankfurters, pork and beans, butter beans, chili beans, onion, sugar, oregano and vinegar. Mix all together and pour mixture into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until cooked through and bubbly.