Canned black, pinto and kidney beans are combined with bell peppers and chicken broth in this quick soup.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onion, green and yellow bell peppers in oil until softened. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, black beans, pinto beans and kidney beans. Heat through.